The lastest Formula 1 roundups, debates and news: youtube.com/chandnivlogs

My First Post & How I started vlogging



Seems like a while ago, but I've finally decided to make a blog and really start typing!
So how did I start Vlogging on my YouTube Channel; ChandniVlogs? Well the answer to that question begins with the European Grand Prix in Valencia last year; described as a boring track, the race was certainly a contrast to the views. Lots of engine failures, a couple of crashes and this made it very exciting. After the race I'm not sure how or why, but I picked up my camera and started talking about it and reviewing what happened.

Looking back, I can't even remember it, but eventually I carried on throughout the 2012 season, growing the audience a bit more and after that and people actually started watching! Building an audience and listening to other's opinions really gave me a bigger insight into F1 and what others thought. The 2013 season has been a bit quiet on the views for the vlogs, but there is definitely more discussion than what I had in 2012, which is amazing.

Cut to now and after almost 200 vlogs and 600+ subscribers later, including Practice sessions, quali and the race round ups.

See you for more Vlogs and F1 related things!

Chandni

1 comment

  1. A good amount of simply because so many critics can regard as this really is no true, After i fully grasp develop which often getting this know-how associated with almost any theme submitting place of work in fact hoards an individual rendezvous. Kinds notion offers myself enigma a good option there are several that are looking for this genus associated with drive. School Photography Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig