The lastest Formula 1 roundups, debates and news: youtube.com/chandnivlogs

F1 Ladies | A Year Later...

It's been 1 year since the crash of Jules Bianchi in Japan and like everyone I am sad of the outcome of what happened just last month.
A little more over a year I was interviewing his girlfriend Camille and it was a time that was full of joy. I remember talking to her about the Monaco Amber Lounge Charity Fashion Show, which she was going to walk in with Jennifer, Paola and Chloe who I was also talking to at the time. That weekend Jules also scored his first points for himself and Marussia F1 at his home race with his whole family present. To say it was a big high is an understatement.

I can't believe how quickly things can change in life, like this. It also makes me realise just how strong the F1 community is and it has been amazing to see the support for her, after his crash. F1 is dangerous, but drivers would have it no other way, its their biggest love and many have gave up a lot to be in an F1 seat.
Anyways asides from pointing out just how different this year is from the last, I guess I will mention some other things.
It doesn't seem like Paola is linked the Ferrari reserve driver Esteban Gutierrez anymore and therefore not in the paddock anymore. Chloe Roberts is also no longer in the paddock but because Max is not racing in F1 for now. As for Jennifer Becks she is back in the paddock with Adrian Sutil, but no longer has twitter, similar to Camille after Jules' accident. Adrian Sutil is the reserve for Williams and therefore she has come to a select few races like Japan.

3 comments

  1. Chandni

    What is the best way to contact you privately?

    I can update you on Camille Marchetti but I would much rather not let the general public know and harass her.
    I am not a friend or family member of Bianchi or Marchetti but a concerned fan who figured and found stuff out. As far as I'm aware no one else has figured this out. I did nothing illegal to obtain this information and it is more than possible to discover it yourself. If I can find it I'm sure others can as well.

    The reason I'm willing to share this information with you is that when it comes to people who know about F1 drivers Wives and Girlfriends and the F1 community you are possibly the most well known and easiest to contact. I do not know Hungarian very well so I have not shared this information with Alexa Kercseligeti (owner of F1Ladies.com as I'm sure you are aware)

    I understand if you do not wish to find out and break her privacy that she clearly has wanted to have but through certain circumstances has not been kept.

    If you already know (via your connections to Camille) then I would still like to contact you so that you could pass on how I found out so she can take the appropriate measures to fix her privacy.

    I would like to take this moment to say that I am a huge fan of you, your vlogs & your work and I hope you all the success possible in the future.

    regards,
    A Fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, You can contact me through Chandnipatel14@hotmail.co.uk

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig