The lastest Formula 1 roundups, debates and news: youtube.com/chandnivlogs

Why Red Bull Will Continue Their Dominance in 2014?



Where do I begin with a team that has won four drivers and constructors titles in a row?
There was a beginning, a hard one, but even in their hardest times, they evolved as the greatest, with their feet steadily on the ground. 
Determined drivers; Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel, and their race engineers. But we cannot forget genius Adrian Newey and Christian Horner’s decision making within the team, by always driving it forward, in every circumstance.
Sebastian Vettel, a four time world champion from 2010 to 2013. One does not simply just do this in a sport so complex and moving. He is talented and there is also a team that strives to push forward, breaking records along the way!

2014 sees big regulation changes. The rule books might be getting ripped up, but Red Bull’s dominance is not! It’s not the first time rules have changed. They have master minds working hard and fast, with state of the art facilities and technology. Along with top of the class drivers, including a new fresh talent; Daniel Ricciardo, who for sure has challenged hard and fast in 2013 on several occasions. So for Red Bull it is onwards and upwards!



For now here is my video of the 2014 calendar! 

My previous video:



You can see all my vlogs at http://www.youtube.com/chandnivlogs!


2 comments

  1. I saw the New changes on the new car for the 2014, Engine,nose, Front wings, and back, new position on the driver sit, but What I am concern is about the Tires ...Can Pirelli pull it off this year. also I heard that the wight on the drivers will it be different, few Kilograms, because of the wight of the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chandni!! My english is very bad, i'm sorry. But when I read, I understand. I'm from Argentina and i like so much your blog and your vision about F1!
    Keep writing, really like your blog.
    Girl Power! haha
    xx
    Barchu

    pd: My blog is about f1 too, www.barchuf1.com.ar ir you want to see

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig